Don’t be too shocked now BS’ers, but I do know how to cook in the kitchen and just not bake! The other day I picked up a small steak and was pondering how I’d cook it in my BBQ-less apartment and stumbled across a few good recipes and combined them together to get this savoury steak done on a george foreman grill.
Let’s get cooking… for a ‘rub’ for my steak I used the following ingredients:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Himalayan rock salt (could use sea salt as well)
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove of minced garlic (could use garlic powder)
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh lavender (finely chopped)