Now that Bob and I have both moved out of our parents acreage, we often go back home for a Sunday visit to comfort our poor empty nester parents (you miss us Mom & Dad? Right??), and in true BS’ in the Kitchen fashion, we cook the meal! This past Sunday, we offered a menu of Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with a Purple Cabbage & Apple Slaw, along with an old fashioned Carrot Cake for dessert. As an appetizer, we took to Pinterest and made this Cheesy Artichoke Bread after being highly recommended by a friend. Let’s all stop drooling and get to the recipe!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- 2 cups artichoke hearts (drained and cut up into smaller pieces)
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated marble or cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bread of choice (I used french bread)
- In a sauce pan, simmer your butter.
- Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add in your cheese, sour cream, artichokes and salt and pepper. Allow the cheese to completely melt.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Slice your bread in half.
- Spoon and spread on top of your bread.
- Set your oven to broil, and bake the bread until the cheese becomes nice and bubbly and slightly golden.
- Let the bread cool before slicing and serving
buy tramadol without prescription
My favourite part of this recipe is how quick and easy it is! Making it perfect for any occasion! Thanks to Megan’s Cookin’ for the inspiration.buy ambien no prescription
Enjoy the cheesy goodness!buy xanax online without prescription
Carleneambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription