During a recent dinner date I decided that we should ‘travel’ to the exotic land of Thailand with the creation of Pad Thai! This was one of my first adventures into ‘ethnic cuisine’ and I have to say it turned out relatively well. Now, let’s sit back, relax and enjoy a savoury dish of pad thai:buy provigil online no prescription
- 1 pack of rice noodles
- 3 tbsp of fish sauce
- 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 3 cups of bean sprouts
- 1 cup of carrots (julienned)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 scallions chopped
- 20 large fresh shrimp
- 1 large chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 pack of firm tofu (cubed)
- 2 eggs
- Chives and chile peppers to taste
- 1 cup toasted salted peanuts (or more to taste)
- 1 lime (to squeeze on top)
- In a small bowl, combine the fish sauce, white wine vinegar, ketchup, sugar and chilli paste to create your sauce. Whisk together until blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour boiling hot water over your rice noodles. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large wok, pour in your olive oil (could use peanut oil as well), garlic and scallions and stir for a few minutes until golden.
- Stir in the chicken, tofu and shrimp into the wok with the oil/garlic combo until cooked.
- Pour the scrambled eggs on top of the chicken/tofu/shrimp and cook until the eggs have set. Once the eggs have set, add in the peanuts, bean sprouts and carrots.
- Pour the cooked noodles on top of the meat, top with the sauce and quickly cook for a few more minutes.
- Top with more scallions, dried chilli peppers, extra peanuts, a squeeze of lime and serve!
While this might not be as tropical or exotic as pad thai, but I served the dish with a ‘side’ of wine. I picked up my favourite white wine called Evolution – a wine from Oregon made out of 9 types of grapes. It is simply delicious! I highly recommend trying this wine!buy klonopin without prescription
Now go & experience your own island paradise – I promise it won’t disappoint!alprazolam online pharmacy
Carlenebuy diazepam online without prescription