Нічого собі, що все дуже смачно! Whoops… sorry, this grilled cheese was so delicious in a traditional fashion that I started to speak ukrainian! It’s filled with all the delightful ingredients perogies are made from – potatoes, cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream and then made even better by being assembled in a grilled cheese. I don’t want to brag too much but this GC was seriously awesome! I think Bob should watch his back…..there is a new Grilled Cheese Artist in town! Let’s get to this Ukrainian inspired recipe..xanax for sale
**Watch us make this grilled cheese on live television!**
- 2 slices of French bread
- Butter (room temperature for the bread)
- ¼ cup mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 tbsp caramelized onions
- ⅛ - ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, ¼ cup of cheddar cheese and salt/pepper. This creates your perogy filling.
- Spread your perogy filling on one slice of bread, allowing it to be nice and thick.
- Top the perogy filling with the green onions and caramelized onions.
- Finish with putting on the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Butter both sides of your bread and grill over low to medium heat until a nice crust develops on both sides the bread. To make it extra melty, cover with a lid while cooking.
- Slice in half, serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!
buy tramadol without prescription
Everyone should try this recipe. Seriously amazing. Don’t be afraid to try different varieties of perogies either – toss in some bacon, sauerkraut, sausage… don’t limit yourself. Just indulge. Then go for a walk after….seriously this bad boy perogy grilled cheese doesn’t mess around.buy ambien no prescription
Побачимося пізнішеbuy xanax online without prescription
Carleneambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription