Strawberry, balsamic, basil & brie grilled cheese…Now that’s a mouthful! Literally!buy klonopin online no prescription
Okay, i’ll be honest…I enjoyed this grilled cheese waaay more than I thought I would! I knew it would be good, but since i’m not usually the sweet, savoury type, I didn’t think it would be my favourite, but man was it good! Strawberry and reduced balsamic vinegar is already a great duo, now add brie and basil, and you have yourself one amazing grilled cheese! Sweet strawberries and reduced balsamic, savoury creamy brie cheese, with a fresh peppery bite of basil. Mmmmmmmmm.alprazolam online pharmacy
Go eat this now!tramadol for sale
valium for sale
- 2 slices of french bread
- 2 tsp reduced balsamic vinegar
- 1 large strawberry
- 2-3 basil leaves (chopped)
- 4-5 slices of brie cheese
- dash of salt
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- Butter outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread a teaspoon of reduced balsamic vinegar on each slice of bread.
- If you only have regular balsamic, google "how to reduce balsamic vinegar".
- Place basil and a couple slices of brie on the bottom slice.
- Place sliced strawberries with a dash of salt on top of the brie.
- Add more brie on top of strawberries.
- Place top slice of bread.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
diazepam online without prescription
Enjoy!buy ativan online
Bobsoma online without prescriptionxanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription