If anyone has read the About the BS tab on our blog, you may have noticed we have a very German last name. Well our last name actually means “Germaner” or the literal translation would be “German Boy”, so it only seemed fitting that we should honour our heritage with this German Grilled Cheese. Let’s get to the recipe to see if it meets those high German standards!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- Two Slices of French Bread
- German Sausage
- Cheddar Cheese
- A few thin slices of onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Butter both sides of your french bread.
- Cut your sausage into thin slices
- On one side of the bread, place down your sauerkraut, slices of the german sausage, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over medium heat on a pan until a golden brown crust has developed.
- Cut in half and serve.
buy tramadol without prescription
I hope everyone has been loving National Grilled Cheese month here at BS in the Kitchen! Only a few more GC’s coming your way so soak them all up now!buy ambien no prescription
Carlenebuy xanax online without prescriptionambien online no prescription buy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription