Here is a quick and easy drink recipe slightly adapted from Bon Appetit. Opting for a sweeter drink, I swapped out the salt rimmed glass with a sugar rimmed glass, but please feel free to choose salt or sugar!buy klonopin online no prescription
- ¼ cup tequila
- ¼ cup club soda
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Small plate with sugar
- Grapefruit wedge
- Sprinkle sugar on a small plate, cut grapefruit in half, rubbing outer edge of cocktail glass on grapefruit to wet, rub rim of glass in sugar.
- In your cocktail glass combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar, mixing until sugar dissolves.
- Add tequila, club soda, and ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit and enjoy!
alprazolam online pharmacy
I really enjoyed this drink and have made it several time since first trying it. Worrying that the tequila might be a little too strong, I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. The blend of grapefruit, lime, and sugar blended perfectly with the tequila, making for a very refreshing drink!tramadol for salevalium for sale
Bottoms up!diazepam online without prescription
Bobbuy ativan onlinesoma online without prescription xanax for sale buy zolpidem without prescription buy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription