Today I found myself with an abundance of hot dogs in my fridge and no hot dog buns to be found. Now some people may just give up right there. Not me.buy klonopin online no prescription
I was determined to eat two hot dogs for lunch.alprazolam online pharmacy
I could have settled on eating them bunless, or on a slice of bread, but that just wasn’t doing it for me. Then I saw mini tortillas in my freezer, and I knew what I had to do…tramadol for sale
valium for salediazepam online without prescription
I present to you Tortilla Hot Dog Wraps, or “Pigs in a Poncho” as some people call them! I kept my ingredients pretty simple, but please, add whatever you want to yours! These were delicious! Tasty hot dog, surrounded by gooey cheese, red onion, encased in a crunchy tortilla. YUM!buy ativan online
- 1 small tortilla
- 1 hot dog
- red onion
- shredded cheese
- canola oil
- Get a pan on medium-low heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- If you want your hot dogs to poke out each end, then slice two of the edge off each tortilla (refer to picture).
- Place some red onion near bottom of tortilla, then sprinkle cheese on tortilla, and top with hot dog.
- Roll tightly around hot dog.
- Place in pan with the end of the tortilla on the bottom, which allows it to fry and stay closed.
- Rotate as each side becomes golden brown, cooking until the whole tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove to paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauces.
soma online without prescriptionxanax for sale
buy zolpidem without prescription
A simple, fun way to get out of your boring old hot dog rut!buy ultram online no prescription
Enjoy!phentermine for sale
Bobbuy ambien online no prescription