Today I found myself with an abundance of hot dogs in my fridge and no hot dog buns to be found. Now some people may just give up right there. Not me.zolpidem online no prescription
I was determined to eat two hot dogs for lunch.buy valium online without prescription
I could have settled on eating them bunless, or on a slice of bread, but that just wasn’t doing it for me. Then I saw mini tortillas in my freezer, and I knew what I had to do…buy klonopin without prescription
alprazolam online pharmacybuy diazepam online without prescription
I present to you Tortilla Hot Dog Wraps, or “Pigs in a Poncho” as some people call them! I kept my ingredients pretty simple, but please, add whatever you want to yours! These were delicious! Tasty hot dog, surrounded by gooey cheese, red onion, encased in a crunchy tortilla. YUM!
- 1 small tortilla
- 1 hot dog
- red onion
- shredded cheese
- canola oil
- Get a pan on medium-low heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- If you want your hot dogs to poke out each end, then slice two of the edge off each tortilla (refer to picture).
- Place some red onion near bottom of tortilla, then sprinkle cheese on tortilla, and top with hot dog.
- Roll tightly around hot dog.
- Place in pan with the end of the tortilla on the bottom, which allows it to fry and stay closed.
- Rotate as each side becomes golden brown, cooking until the whole tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove to paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauces.
xanax for saleativan online no prescription
buy ambien without prescription
A simple, fun way to get out of your boring old hot dog rut!buy tramadol no prescription
Enjoy!buy soma without prescription