Zucchinis…you either love or hate them…or rather, you love them but then hate them because you have so many at the end of the gardening season that you can’t possibly fathom eating another one of those massive green squashes.xanax for sale
Yeah that sounds about right.buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescriptionbuy ambien no prescription
I still have zucchini left. The only thing that I don’t have left is an appetite for them… That’s when recipes like this come in handy! If you put pepperoni and melted cheese on something, as long as it’s edible, you’ve got about an eighty percent chance that it’s going to taste good. These little mini pizzas are fun, tasty, a healthier alternative to pizza, and most importantly, a good way to use up that damn zucchini!
- Zucchini slices
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Tomato (seeds removed)
- Red onion
- Cut your zucchini slices about half an inch thick.
- To remove moisture, generously salt both sides and allow to rest in a colander for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- After the zucchini has rested, wipe off salt and squeeze between paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Place zucchini on baking sheet.
- Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce on each slice, followed by some shredded cheese (I used cheddar), a slice or two of pepperoni, some tomato slices with seeds removed, and some slices of red onion.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and the top of the zucchini pizzas start to brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!
buy xanax online without prescription
Enjoy!ambien online no prescription
Bobbuy tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription