I think we’ve chatted about this on the blog before, but sometimes us foodies (aka. nickname for food bloggers out there), just don’t have the time or creative energy to make a huge dynamic & showy meal, well that’s where these quick and easy ones come in. Below is a quick (maybe 5-10 mins to make) pasta that’s healthy, light and full of protein.
- Few slices of pre-cooked Lilydale chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans (I have a secret love for kidney beans – shhh don’t tell anyone)
- One small zucchini sliced and then diced into quarters
- Dehydrated onions to taste
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Parmesan cheese
- Whole wheat pasta
- If you want some extra zip, feel free to add in some pasta sauce
Boil the pasta, then top with the zucchini, onions, cheese, beans and any extra sauce that you’d like! Quick, easy and packed with protein from the chicken and the beans to give you energy to go!
Keep busy BS’ers,