To go along with the Lemon Pepper Seared Tuna, I decided to try mustard greens and made this salad. The mustard greens are fairly bitter, so I paired it with a sweet lemon vinaigrette.
Watch me make this salad on CTV Morning Live – Saskatoon :
Mustard Greens Salad
- 4 large mustard greens leaves
- 11/2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from a 1/4 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey and worcestershire sauce.
- Tear/cut mustard greens into small pieces.
- Toss greens with dressing, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and a few pinches of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Serves one.