Baked eggs have been on my food bucket list for quite some time now, although I don’t actually have a food bucket list (it’s more just a mental list). Maybe I should start one and share it with you guys? We can eat our way through it together! Now i’m on to something…zolpidem online no prescription
buy valium online without prescription
Anyways! Where was I? Baked Eggs.buy klonopin without prescription
I received an email from the Egg Farmers of Canada asking if I was interested in trying out this recipe they are promoting for Mother’s Day, and in turn I would receive this package, along with an extra to give away to one of you guys!alprazolam online pharmacy
Given that I don’t own a muffin pan (I borrowed the one in this post), I love eggs (who doesn’t?), and I have been wanting to try a baked egg recipe, it made perfect sense to say yes! So here we are, baked eggs and a giveaway (Canada only)!buy diazepam online without prescriptionadipex online no prescription
This really was a great recipe. Super simple, customizable, and most importantly delicious! I will definitely make these baked egg cups again if I have to serve breakfast/brunch to more than 3 people, way easier than frying everything up! You just put it all together beforehand, pop it in the oven for a bit and voila! Delicious eggs. Check out the recipe below, and this great recipe video they put together here:xanax for sale
- 6 slices of ham
- 18 baby spinach leaves
- 6 tsp crumbled goat cheese
- 6 eggs
- 6 tsp milk
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray bottoms and sides of a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line inside of each muffin cup with ham.
- Place three spinach leaves over ham, then 1 teaspoon of goat cheese over spinach.
- Carefully crack an egg over top.
- Spoon 1 tsp of milk over each yolk.
- Sprinkle chives and pepper over top.
- Bake until whites are set, about 18-20 minutes.
- Run knife around inside of each muffin cup, then remove.
Do you guys have any special meals planned for Mother’s Day? I’m cooking the amazing Porchetta recipe I posted the other day! Enter the giveaway below!buy tramadol no prescription
Enjoy!buy soma without prescription
Bobphentermine online without prescriptionbuy ultram online without prescription