Anyone who buys those bags of frozen french fries is just cheating themselves. Especially if you have potatoes in your cupboard. These things are so simple, so delicious, and just look at how beautiful they are! Your frozen potato sticks don’t come close! Grab a russet potato, slice it up, bake it and feel the guilt wash away as you eat these non-deep fried homemade beauties (and then feel guilty as you realize you just ate a ton…oops!). Stay tuned for a much less guilt-free recipe coming in the next day or two using these tasty things! (can you guess what it might be??)xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
- 1 russet potato (or similar high starch potato)
- canola/vegetable oil
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut your potato into even strips.
- In a large bowl pour enough oil in to lightly coat fries.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss fries to evenly coat.
- Space out fries on baking sheet, cooking for about 20-30 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking process.
buy tramadol without prescription
buy ambien no prescription
Enjoy!buy xanax online without prescription
Bobambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription