In a continuation of my previous post for Baked French Fries I present to you the always delicious Poutine! This is super easy to make, and I know some of you will shame me for not using REAL gravy, but I gotta say, that salty, delicious instant gravy tastes wonderful on these fries. Guilty pleasure? Maybe.buy klonopin online no prescription
Anyways, you can’t beat the speed of this one. Baked french fries to Poutine in like 5 minutes! Sounds good to me!alprazolam online pharmacy
This is more of a guideline than a recipe, because well, who am I to tell you how much gravy and cheese curds you should be putting on your fries!tramadol for salevalium for sale
diazepam online without prescription
- baked french fries (see previous post)
- 1 package of instant gravy
- cheese curds
- green onion
- real bacon bits
- Set oven to broil.
- Bake french fries (see previous post).
- Cook gravy according to package directions.
- Layer fries with cheese curds, green onions and bacon bits in an oven safe dish.
- Pour gravy on fries.
- Place in oven for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
buy ativan online
soma online without prescription
Enjoy!xanax for sale
Bobbuy zolpidem without prescriptionbuy ultram online no prescription phentermine for sale buy ambien online no prescription