Sorry for being a bit absent on the blog lately and an even bigger thanks to Bob for carrying things along and posting some really delicious recipes. Last night I was pretty hungry and after avoiding groceries for the past three weeks, the only thing I really had in my fridge was celery… yup you heard me… boring ol’ celery. So I chopped a bunch up and just started creating and this is what I came up with. It was a great little soup that would best be served as a side soup or an appetizer to a great sandwich (perhaps one of Bob’s fabulous grilled cheeses). Let’s continue to the recipe.valium online pharmacy
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 white onion chopped
- ¼ cup butter or olive oil
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup red lentils (dry)
- ¼ tsp celery seeds or salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (or rice, or one small potato)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, melt your butter or oil then add in your chopped celery and onion. Let simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until they become tender.
- Add the water, red lentils, celery seeds, garlic powder, salt and pepper and let cook for another 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Once the lentils have fully cooked, add in your quinoa and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Using a emulsion blender, blend all ingredients together until a smooth soup forms.
- Serve in small bowls & enjoy
Hope everyone enjoys this simple and easy soup. Don’t hesitate to play around with the flavours a bit and add in any spices that your palette is craving. This soup is also pretty filling thanks to the lentils and quinoa for the added protein punch.buy tramadol without prescription
Carlenebuy ambien no prescriptionbuy xanax online without prescription ambien online no prescription buy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription