Many of my grilled cheese creations stem from deconstructing a traditional dish, and turning it into a sandwich format (because sandwiches are simply the best!). For this one, I took my inspiration from the classic Chicken Cordon Bleu, a dish where chicken is stuffed with ham and swiss cheese, and often covered with a creamy sauce. Now you can enjoy this savoury meal between your fingertips instead of with fork and knife!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacy
- 1 chicken thigh/breast (sliced or pounded thin)
- 1 egg (scrambled)
- ⅓ cup panko
- salt & pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
- 2 slices of deli ham
- ½ cup shredded swiss cheese
- ½ tbsp cream of chicken soup concentrate
- Get pan on medium heat, with enough vegetable oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pound or slice chicken thin.
- In separate dishes, place flour, bread crumbs (seasoned with salt & pepper), and a beaten egg.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour (dredge).
- Place dredged chicken into egg wash, let excess egg run off chicken, then place into panko crumbs, coating both sides of the chicken.
- Place into frying pan, cooking for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- While chicken is cooking, butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread chicken soup concentrate on bottom slice, and mayonnaise on top slice.
- Place two slices of ham on bottom slice.
- Once chicken is done cooking, place on top of ham, then place swiss cheese, and top slice of bread.
- Place in pan, turn heat to medium and cover, cooking until golden brown on each side.
tramadol for sale
I loved how this sandwich turned out! The thin, crispy chicken was super juicy, adding great texture, and was delicious with all that gooey Swiss cheese and ham!valium for salediazepam online without prescription
Enjoy!buy ativan online