Hooooly maaaan. I’m not sure how much gluttonous punishment my body can take at this point. All I’ve gotta say is thank God for 25 year old male metabolism! As a Canadian, I feel, as a commitment to my country, a poutine grilled cheese had to join the ranks of National Grilled Cheese Month. Grilled bread, gravy, cheese curds, fries… I sent farewells and love to my family as I embarked upon this grilled cheese, unsure if I would make it through, certain an untimely demise was imminent. But alas, I am here, writing about it, with a renewed lust for life! This was one mean grilled cheese! Crunchy bread, with layers of rich gravy, salty, suuuper stringy melted cheese curds, surrounding crispy french fries! I suppose I can find solace in the fact that I used “healthier” fries, making this Baked French Fries to use in the grilled cheese!buy klonopin online no prescription
alprazolam online pharmacytramadol for sale
As you can see above, some of the gravy even snuck out of a hole in the bread and received some tasty caramelization on the bread!valium for sale
- 2 slices of french bread
- 6-8 baked french fries (see baked french fries recipe)
- 1 pack of instant gravy (or real gravy if you have it)
- ½ cup cheese curds
- Cook gravy according to package instructions.
- Get a pan on medium heat, place your cheese curds in the plan allowing them to get a head start on melting.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread a generous amount of gravy on each slice of bread.
- Place french fries (I used the crispiest ones I had).
- Place cheese curds on top of french fries, and form sandwich.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
Enjoy!buy ativan online