Well now I’ve done it…I had leftover pizza dough, and leftover Spiced Pumpkin Mix, so naturally I combined the two… How could I not!? I have always loved dessert pizza, and the idea of pumpkin spice dessert pizza was way too tempting! Probably gonna OD on pumpkin spice pretty soon…xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
I actually have a guilty confession to make.buy tramadol without prescription
I went to Starbucks with Shannon yesterday, and ordered Pumpkin Spice Lattes…buy ambien no prescription
I know, I know, I was busy denouncing them in my last post, but I gotta say, they were pretty tasty! Of course, we got them with only half the syrup, which definitely helped. I was happy to enjoy one PSL from Starbucks, but I probably won’t find myself there again this season.buy xanax online without prescription
Now to the recipe. I used the amazing no-knead pizza dough recipe, and the rest of the ingredients follow below! I didn’t really include amounts, as I believe making pizza at home is all about spreading a little of this, sprinkling a little of that, and so on! Add as much as you think it needs, you can’t go wrong.ambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription
- No-knead dough - makes 3 10-12 inch pizzas
- 500 grams (3¾ cups) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 11/2 cups water
- Spiced pumpkin mix (around ½ cup)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cinnamon sugar (2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon)
- 1 chunk of pumpkin, skin removed (optional)
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream (optional)
- No-Knead Dough
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, slowly add the water, whisking until ingredients are well combined.
- Gently mix the dough with your hands until a ball is formed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, allowing the dough to rest at room temperature for around 18 hours, or until roughly doubled in size.
- Once dough has rested, cut into three portions. On a floured worked surface, gather four corners to the center of the dough, creating four folds.
- Place seam side down, gently form dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in plastic, or cover with damp towel and let rest for 1 hour. If storing in the fridge, lightly coat ball of dough with oil, and wrap in plastic wrap, taking dough out of the fridge at least an hour before using for pizza.
- Before cooking the pizza, turn oven to its hottest setting (~500F), allowing to preheat for one hour. If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven before preheating.
- To form the discs, flour whatever surface you will be transferring the pizza into the oven with (I use a large pizza paddle).
- Using the back of your hands, gently stretch the dough into 10-12 inch discs.
- Place toppings on pizza.
- If using pizza stone, place pizza on the stone, turning the oven to broil, and cook for 5-7 minutes until pizza is cooked to your liking.
- If you don't have a pizza stone, place pizza on a floured baking sheet, cooking for about 10 minutes on the ovens hottest setting.
- If you want to put pumpkin on the pizza, using a vegetable peeler, peel away the pumpkin to create thin ribbons, Once you have enough ribbons to moderately cover the top of your pizza, brush them with a little bit of melted butter, and sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Once pizza dough is formed, brush about 2 tablespoons of melted butter onto the dough, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar onto the dough.
- Spread a layer of spiced pumpkin mix onto the dough, followed by the ribbons of pumpkin, as well as a generous drizzle of sweetened condensed milk.
- Following instructions above, bake in the oven until done.
- Once pizza is cooked, and cooled slightly, drizzle with more sweetened condensed milk (to your desired sweetness), then top with ice cream, or whipped cream if you would like, and enjoy!
buy valium no prescription
Now go, and make everything pumpkin spiced!tramadol online without prescription
Bobbuy valium no prescriptionvalium online no prescription soma online no prescription