Nothing says fall like Pumpkin Spice Lattes, am I right!?xanax for sale
Truth be told, I’m not really a fan of the syrupy excuse of a latte they serve at Starbucks, so what is one to do when that’s the case?buy xanax online no prescription
Make your own damn pumpkin spice latte!buy tramadol without prescription
Yeah that’s right.buy ambien no prescription
Stick it to the man, skip the line of vibrating caffeine zombies at Starbucks, and whip up your own delicious version. Not only do you know what ingredients are in it, it’s WAY cheaper, and won’t taste like syrup.buy xanax online without prescription
ambien online no prescription
- 2 tbsp spiced pumpkin mix
- 1 cups milk (2% or whole)
- 1-2 shots espresso (or ½ cup strong coffee)
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat, add your spiced pumpkin mix, cooking for about 2 minutes, until sugars have dissolved, and mix turns into a thick syrup like mixture.
- Add in milk, just bringing it to a slight boil, then reducing heat, and allowing it to simmer for about 2 minutes, while whisking to combine milk and pumpkin.
- Once heated, using an immersion blender, milk frother, or blender, and process until milk gets frothy.
- Pour your espresso or coffee in to a mug, followed by the pumpkin spiced milk.
- If desired top with whipped cream, and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
I should go a little easier on those devoted Starbucks customers, seeing as my girlfriend, Shannon, just showed up accompanied by a Grande Chai Latte as I’m writing this…She did hand model this delicious beverage for me, so I guess I should be nice… buy tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription
Anyways, give this a go and see if it compares. I think it’s delicious!tramadol online without prescription
Bobbuy valium no prescriptionvalium online no prescription soma online no prescription