zolpidem online no prescription
Anybody else out there enjoy the awkward and hilarious online cooking show made by food blog Bon Appetempt? About two months ago, I was going on a 3AM Vimeo food video binge when I came across Bon Appetempt’s “30-Minute Meal?” video. Shortly after discovering Bon Appetempt, I began watching their videos and not so shortly after, I had finished all of them. They are awesome. Go see for yourself!buy valium online without prescription
buy klonopin without prescription
Anyways, this recipe inspiration came about after watching their video for “One Pot Pasta“. Not usually one to crave pasta, I really wanted to try this out. Now I had already planned to make something with the ground turkey in my fridge, so I settled on making these meatballs, which I then combined into a one pot pasta which I will be posting tomorrow!alprazolam online pharmacy
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ cup minced red onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 slice finely chopped uncooked bacon
- 1 cup ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil. Once heated add minced onion, garlic and spinach, cooking until spinach has wilted.
- In a bowl combine your cooked ingredients with ground turkey, bacon, panko, egg, and salt & pepper, mixing until combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, take a heaping tablespoon of the meatball mixture, form into a ball, and place on the cookie sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until fully cooked.
These are great to make in large batches for freezing and using when you don’t feel like putting a lot of effort into dinner, plus they are a bit healthier than your traditional meatball. Stay tuned for the one pot pasta recipe using these tomorrow, you may never make pasta the same way again!xanax for saleativan online no prescription
buy ambien without prescription
Enjoy!buy tramadol no prescription