Following in suite with more Summer Fresh recipes, this one is for a ‘cheaters’ pizza using naan bread. So let’s get to the recipe.
Using the naan bread, coat it with some of the Summer Fresh artichoke dip and cover it with the following:
- Orange peppers (or red, yellow or green…)
- Hummus Pork (cut into bit size pieces or stripes)
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Green Onions
- Summer Fresh Red Hummus (piped onto the pizza in a zig-zag pattern using a fancy zip-loc bag ;))
- Sea Salt & Pepper to Taste
Cook the pizza for 10-15 mins at 400°F. Once done, take out and let cool for about two minutes, slice up and enjoy!