In my last post, I made Porchetta inspired by the Meat & Bread’s Porchetta sandwich in Vancouver, so obviously I had to do a sandwich post too! It’s really the Porchetta that’s the star here, because there is not much else going on in this sandwich, just delicious roasted pork, crackling, and salsa verde. You’ve got crackling, what more do you need!?
If you plan on making this delicious sandwich, refer to my last post to make the Porchetta and salsa verde (which you should definitely make because it’s AMAZING).
- 1-2 handfuls roughly chopped porchetta
- A few pieces of crackling
- 1-2 tbsp salsa verde
- Dijon mustard optional
- 1 ciabatta bun
- Slice bun in half, toast if you wish.
- Place chopped porchetta on bottom slice.
- Top with crackling.
- Drizzle salsa verde over top of meat.
- Serve with a side of dijon mustard if desired.
That’s it, that’s all!