If anyone is looking for a quick and easy snack dessert, I’d recommend puppy chow! It takes tops 15 mins to make and is a guaranteed crowd pleaser! So let’s get to the recipe:
- 9 cups Chex cereal (I didn’t have any, so I just used Crispix)
- Place cereal in large bowl and set aside
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If not fully melted, microwave for 30 second intervals, mixing in between, until smooth. Once smooth, pour evenly on cereal and mix until coated.
- Place chocolate-peanut butter coated cereal in a large ziploc bag
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour powdered sugar into the bag and shake until the cereal is evenly coated
Pour the puppy chow on a cookie sheet until cooled, then serve! Easy as pie!! 🙂
Now go walk your dogs BS’ers!