Inspired by a similar drink at a local Saskatoon restaurant/lounge called The Rook & Raven, I decided to try and make my own version! Cucumber and basil in a cocktail may seem like a strange combo to some, but I assure you it is delicious and very refreshing! Especially with gin! I even decided to do a short recipe video for it, I hope you guys enjoy it!xanax for sale
buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescription
- 3 cucumber slices
- 3 basil leaves
- ½ tbsp sugar (or ½ tbsp of simple syrup)
- 1 ounce gin
- lime juice (to taste)
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ½ cup tonic water
- Roll two basil leaves together, slicing them into smaller pieces.
- Add sugar (or simple syrup) to glass, along with 1 ounce of gin, stirring until dissolved.
- Add two cucumber slices and two sliced basil leaves, muddle 5-10 times.
- Add lime juice to taste (I used about a teaspoon).
- Add ½ cup crushed ice and ½ cup tonic water.
- Make a cut halfway through your last cucumber slice, placing it in the rim of the glass along with a basil leaf for garnish.
buy ambien no prescription
Doesn’t it just look refreshing!? Try it out and let me know what you think, and how you liked the video!buy xanax online without prescription
Cheers,ambien online no prescription
Bobbuy tramadol online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription