I’m slightly addicted to Pinterest (no, that’s a lie. I’m addicted….) and I kept on seeing pins with cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower bites, cauliflower imitating bread everywhere! After seeing so many of these pins I thought I’d put one to the test and landed on a recipe for Cauliflower Garlic Cheese “Bread” Sticks that looked pretty good so I gave it a whirl.xanax for sale
- 4 cups cauliflower, riced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ tsp Italian Herb seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup cheese to top
- Start by ricing your cauliflower head. You can do this quite easily by grating the cauliflower head with a cheese grater.
- Place the riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until soft, roughly 6-8 minutes. Stir occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- Once the cauliflower has cooled down a bit, add in your olive oil, garlic, beaten egg, spices and ¼ cup of the cheese.
- Mix until well combined and spread out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper until it's about a ½ inch thick.
- Bake at 350°F for 17-20 minutes until a golden crust starts to form. You can also broil it for a few minutes to allow the cheese to get nice and golden.
- Cut and serve with a marinara sauce.
buy xanax online no prescription
These turned out pretty good. Of course not exactly like bread sticks, but a good healthy option. I actually think it would make a great pizza crust though when trying to avoid some carbs. If you have a pizza pan or stone, try using that to increase the crispiness. These are something I’ll make again and after all, isn’t the bread in the bread sticks just a vehicle to get garlic, cheese and marinara sauce into your mouth??buy tramadol without prescription
Carlenebuy ambien no prescriptionbuy xanax online without prescription ambien online no prescription buy tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription