In a continuation of the delicious spinach pasta dough I made, here is another great use for it! To make the pasta, check out the Spinach Pasta Dough post. Once you have made the dough follow these instructions:xanax for sale
Check out this video for a visual on how to quickly cut your pasta into fettuccine!buy xanax online no prescription
buy tramadol without prescription
- Spinach pasta dough (see previous post)
- Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2½ inch slices of yellow onion (minced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (or red wine if available)
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Salt & pepper
- Tomato Sauce
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and onion.
- Once onions begin to turn translucent, add garlic, sauteing for about 1 minute.
- Add oregano and red wine vinegar (is using red wine, feel free to add a bit more as it won't be as strong as vinegar).
- After about a minute, add tomato sauce, cooking for about 5 minutes, adding salt, pepper, and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Once finished cooking, puree in food processor.
- Run your dough through a pasta machine to get it to your desired thickness.
- Once dough has been formed into a long sheet, generously flour both side of the pasta.
- Fold your pasta in half several times.
- Take a knife, cutting your desired width along folded pasta.
- Once cuts have been made, run your fingers through pasta to separate.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until desired tenderness (about 2-3 minutes for al dente).
- Serve with sauce, sprinkle with parmesan.
buy ambien no prescription
Enjoy!buy xanax online without prescription
Bobambien online no prescriptionbuy tramadol online without prescription xanax online without prescription buy valium no prescription tramadol online without prescription buy valium no prescription valium online no prescription soma online no prescription